Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sneek Peek

With the showcase coming in March, I've been busy, busy. I've decided that my online store opening will co-inside with my showcase...a preview if you will. So anything that doesn't sale in March, will be available online the next day.


With that said, from here on out, every once in a while you'll get a sneek peek of what I've been working on. Starting today!...

Fist up...the candy cane jumper size 18 mo-24 mos.






This little lady features puffed ruffled pockets to fill with goodies of your choice!
im thinking about adding red buttons...




Next up, a vintage pleated jumper size 0-3 mos.





As one of my favorite pieces (mainly because it's so tiny!), this jumper is fastened with vintage inspired buttons attached to a salmon "what once was" curtain!




That's all for now! I do want to show you a new idea I've been working on but it's getting put on the backburner until I get everything else done.

The "everyone will ooh at your baby shower gift kit!"





A nursing cover, onsies, and kimono shoes at a discounted price. I'm thinking of having the option of switching it up (2 onsies, 1 shoe OR 1 onsie, 2 shoes). It's just an idea for now.




Hope you all have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Jay, Sarah, Noah, & Nate said...

Adorable - as usual!

☂niki. said...

i'm so excited & i just can't hide it!

what are your prices going to be like?

also, i love the little shoes...i'm still waiting for them to fit evie girl! i try them on her all the time, hoping she has grown into them. not yet...

Alexa Mae said...

ahhh i love all of your creations. you rock girl! i ♥ you!