Thursday, November 11, 2010

365 days of...slow down

whoa whoa whoa
You mean my baby went from this...






to this?...





My little guy turned one yesterday. I love this boy so much! He is "such a Hon" it's not even funny! His little personality bring so much joy and laughter to our family and his brothers and sister love him soo much! I really can't believe it's been a year already! I feel like each year is flying faster than the last. We started off with a rough morning (by morning I mean 2:30 a.m.) when Emry woke up with a fever, but he felt well enough that night to P.A.R.T.Y.





Trying to get a pic of his shirt I made turned into an inpromptu shoot














He's ready for the good stuff





We scared him when we sang happy birthday(that's not the first time my singing has drawn tears from my children!)









Saylee enjoyed the cupcakes...a little too much!







He enjoyed his treat. I didn't let him get too messy, perhaps Im growing wiser with age.





Here's a close up of his shirt I made. I hope you can tell it's a one!





Happy Birthday Emry! We love you and can't wait to see what you will do this year!!

1 comment:

Jay, Sarah, Noah, & Nate said...

oh my gosh, he went from a baby to a boy since the last time i saw him. he looks more and more like grady all the time! happy 1st birthday, emry!!