Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Practice makes perfect!

Here are three receiving blankets that I made for a friends baby shower. They all have burp rags to match. Again, not so hot with the "displaying" things so theres a close-up shot so you can see the patterns. Unfortunately I was unable to go to the actual shower so Im not sure of her reaction but I think they were a hit! I know they look amazing but hold off your orders im just too swamped right now!! Ha Ha Ha...

pattern close-up
I love to wrap! Heres the final present look!

5 comments:

mandi said...

I am very impressed. My mom commented on how cute the wrapping job, so it stood out amongst the crowd. You are doing such a great job, I want one for me next

Alli said...

Kristen I love the blankets!! When I opened the gift I thought you got me wipes, so just on Monday I was putting everything away and opened the box and found these suprises!! I am so impressed you did such a great job I love all the patterns you chose! My favorite is the cowboy! Thank you so much!! You make me want to learn how to sow!!

Taylors said...

You are too good Kristen! Btw, I just tagged you in a blog game. See my blog for the rules. Have fun!

Hayley said...

Kristen! so GREAT to hear from you! I cannot believe you have 3 kids!! YOU are supermom! and all crafty and domestic too- wow! That little Grady is the cutest! Sounds like you are doing wonderful with your talented hubby and beautiful kiddies- way to go! thanks for saying hi!

Anonymous said...

OH, is this the presant you were talking about? were you cut out a bunch of random birthday bags and out them on a gift? this is the most CUTEST... thing.. like... ever. jk youre awesome!