Friday, January 16, 2009

Bounce on baby...

Have you ever been so exicted about something that you just can't help jumping for joy?

If your answer is yes, than I can relate! Now, have you ever been so excited about something that you've jumped for joy so long, you inevitably fell asleep?...ya, me neither. Luckily, my Grady can answer yes to that last question! He quite enjoys his new bouncer, so much in fact that he bounced himself to sleep on Sunday!!




And Monday...





And Tuesday....



Unfortunately his sleeping streak didnt continue to Wednesday. Im sure this wont be the last, I think we got a good thing going with our new found nap time!


Speaking of sleep, look what I woke up to yesterday morning...





Brody playing in Gradys bed



I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship!!

3 comments:

mandi said...

I wish I could fall asleep anywhere.It would be the best if we could sleep standing up. Aren't siblings the best friends you can have.

Kristy Treible said...

Those are too cute of Grady! I put the baby crib up and Kenzi helped Tyla get in there one morning too, it was pretty funny she asked if she could sleep in it and I was very tempted to say yes so she couldn't get out at 5 in the morning!

Lisa said...

Ahhh...so cute! I bet his legs are getting strong as well as some much needed rest.