Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Anniversary

Six years ago today i married my best friend.


Dustin, can you believe we've been married for six years?




Can you believe all that we've created and accomplished??




It seems like just yesterday we were engaged ready for the next phase of our life





Two young kids with NO IDEA what we were getting ourselves into!!





I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world.

I adore you.





We've been CRAZY successful at starting a loving family with special souls with special needs!!





So when do we get a break???




I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.




Through all we've been through, our love has only grown in mass proportions! Who knows where we'll be in six years from now. But, if things go according to plan, all 4 kids will be OUT of the house by the time we're 45. The RV will be purchased and we'll hit the road!! Here's to dreaming!!

9 comments:

dsh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Dustin is a lucky guy to have you! I hope you guys have a wonderful anniversary today:)

dsh said...

I hope that I'm the only one that reads this so that nobody gets too jelous! I love you Kristen. Now for a joke:

A husband was in big trouble when he forgot to buy his wife a gift for their 6 year anniversary.

His wife told him... "Tomorrow there better be something in the driveway for me that goes zero to 200 in 2 seconds flat".

The next morning the wife found a small package in the driveway. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Funeral arrangements for the husband have been set for Saturday.

- This joke is not applicable in any way to us but it is pretty funny !

Alexis C. said...

Happy Anniversary Mrs. Honn!! He is one lucky man! Love you lots!
Lex

Kristy Treible said...

Six years! Holy crap! I hope you got to celebrate! Happy Anniversary! Will you make some Dresses for Tyla and maybe matching skirts for MacKenzie?? Please? call me so we can talk price!

ConnieB said...

so cute! I love all the pics- happy anniversary!

ConnieB said...

Hm.... ABSOLUTELY YES! Let's do it! (: You can email me at conniebphotography@yahoo.com with dates that would work for you and we can go from there! Thanks Kristen!

Claudia Luckey said...

awww what a beautiful family...you guys have an awesome relationship...to many more years!!!

mandi said...

what wee little babies you were! can you believe how time flies? I am so proud of you, you do so much each day and have gone through so much and you still come out of it kickin and laughin. You are wonderful and Dustin is priveleged to call you his