Tuesday, October 5, 2010

as the summer ends...

My oh my, life has been busy. I don't have too much to share. School is awesome and I love it.



Here's the pattern for my first project.




Cynthia Rowley pattern. I chose to use a black satin (which was an unknown death wish).


I have quite a few fashion majors in my class and alot of other students have experience in costume designs. At first they made me feel "borderline talentless." BUT, I've learned alot these last few weeks. I've learned that I, more than anyone in class has the most experience constructing clothes (who care's if they've been for little people!)...I might of struggled at first and took a hit or two to my ego but at the end of the day, I was the first to finish this project in my class, I also chose a more technical pattern than alot of students and...

I got an A!!!

suck on that.






The wind from a fan was blowing when I took the pic that's why its swaying a little to one side. and it doesn't fit (that's how important the first few steps are) so I gave it to Mandi.



And that's it for now from school. Here's a couple of other cute pics.


Brody ecstatic that I made him wear a church shirt for picture day!


Emry loving an outing with mama at Ikea!




Saylee sporting a long lost bow from her baby years!



2 comments:

mandi said...

im so glad I was the recipient of the At skirt, ill wear it proudly. you are so talented and Im a little jealous you had the courage to go to school and do this, good Job!!!!

Jay, Sarah, Noah, & Nate said...

Yay for the A Buddy!!!